Rates & Insurance
- 90791: Intake Session for 60 minutes- $175
- 90837: Individual psychotherapy session 53+ minutes: $150
- 90834: Individual psychotherapy session 45-50 minutes: $150
***All psychotherapy is conducted through telehealth through a HIPAA-compliant and secure videoconferencing platform. I provide services to adults only. I do not provide services to children, adolescents, families, or couples, however, please feel free to contact me for a referral. I currently can only work with adult clients who live in Florida. ***
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I currently accept:
- American Behavioral
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Certified Provider for Tricare (I can see active/reserved duty, retired, and veterans)
- Florida Blue
- Friday Health Plans
- Health Advocate
- New Directions
- Out of Network
- VA-CCN ( VA- Community Care Network- a network contracted through Optum that allows veterans to utilize individual counseling services)
I do NOT accept any form of Medicaid or Medicare.
Once your initial intake paperwork is completed, I will confirm your benefits with your insurance provider as a courtesy, and then your appointment will be confirmed. Please note that it is your responsibility to be aware of your benefits, including ensuring that your insurance plan has virtual/telehealth individual therapy benefits included.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits including telehealth?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it, and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept HSA/FSA and all major credit cards as forms of payment. A card is required on file for services.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate ($150) of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me with any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!